Update: Check out my cooler, newer resume!
I like to keep README files with my code and I know I should write more tests for my software projects than I do. Teams are great and more than the sum of just the members and I’ve had the honor of working with many great people so far.
My development environment is command line friendly and I barely use tools that are not open source, so literally everybody can participate. Some of my projects can be found on my github profile. I also love working with deployment to Linux servers, writing or consuming APIs.
Lastly, I’m a big fan of playing nice and applying lots of common sense and honesty. When you’ve worked on fast paced video sets or code projects, professionalism goes a long way, but also finding ways to work great with everybody.
Working with and for
- 2014: as a teacher for AspIT (Web related technologies)
- 2014: as a workshop host at EAL
- 2013: as a teacher for SDE (Webintegrator)
- 2011 – present: JonathanMH 😉
- 2010 – 2015: MeRox
- 2010 – 2012: Multimedia Design at the Nordic Multimedia Academy (noma.nu) with a specialty in PHP MVC frameworks and WordPress
Published and Spoken
- 29. April 2014: HTML5 & CSS3 Workshop at a conference of the danish ministry of education
- 2013: Book on GitLab Repository Management published
- 2014: Work in Progress: Git for Beginners Video Course
- 2008 – 2010: Management Assistant for Information and Telecommunication Systems, HLA Flensburg
Besides my work for customers I roll some personal projects to increase my experience and provide resources. The blog part of this site is one of them.