Google Webmaster Tools tracks http and https on separate properties. God knows why. I had a small heart attack when I visited the dashboard and saw that my domain seemed to have vanished from search result pages and that the only thing people found my site on was a post about mining bitcoin.
It’s been a while since I switched a couple of domains to https through the awesome people at Let’s Encrypt, but I absolutely forgot that the Google Webmaster tools would not pick up search engine traffic to my pages after making use of the new URLs.
I just added https://jonathanmh.com to the tracking and voilà:
Everything seems alright again 😉 I’m off to doing that to a bunch of other domains now.